Marine navigation buoys are characterized by one or more of the following factors. Its color, its type, the color and the character of its light and its top mark. We can offer rotational molded top marks to most of our spar buoys.
Showing all 6 results
Below is a summary of the various top marks used to distinguish navigational spar buoys. For more information, contact Rotationsplast.
• Top mark – port: A red cylinder.
• Top mark – starboard: A green cone with point upwards.
• Top mark – cardinal north: Two black cones with points upwards.
• Top mark – cardinal east: Two black cones, base to base.
• Top mark – cardinal south: Two black cones with points downwards.
• Top mark – cardinal west: Two black cones, point to point.
• Top mark – isolated danger: Two black balls.
• Top mark – safe water: One red ball.
• Top mark – special: Gold X (cross).