Showing all 16 results
Our tanks in high-density polyethylene (HD-PE) are fitted with galvanised reinforcement bars and are ideal for mixing, dosing and storage. They are also resistant to most acids and bases. In addition, the tanks are approved for food use, so there are no health issues. The tank is available as standard in natural material, but we also have a black, UV resistant version. Depending on their size, the tanks have 1-3 openings on the top, each with a 2” pipe thread. All sizes come with an inspection opening with a 400 mm diameter (sealed with screwcap and clasp) and a lower flange ring that can be drilled to around 70 mm. We supply the chemicals industry, the process industry, plumbing and drainage and HVAC. We also offer accessories for the tanks, such as flanges, connectors and taps.
Benefits of our tanks:
• Well proven safety and easy to clean.
• Resistant to chemicals.
• Recyclable material.
• Robust and durable.
• Liquid level clearly visible through tank wall.
• Low weight for problem-free set-up.
• Easy to empty through flanged connectors.
• Temperature tolerance from -30°C to +80°C.
• Short installation time with quick-fit accessories.
• Large storage volumes can be achieved by connecting several tanks together.