Showing all 9 results
This tank in high-density polyethylene (HD-PE) can be used for mixing, dosing and storage and is resistant to most acids and bases.
The tank is also approved for food use, so there are no health issues. The tank is available as standard in blue and grey. The tank has two openings on the top with 2” pipe thread plus a round 240 mm inspection opening.
These openings are sealed with a screw cap and clasp. At the base is an opening (S 56×4) for fitting a tap or connection tube. The tank is also available just with an inspection opening on the top with a 540 mm diameter (AQF 570 and AQF 690).
Benefits of our tanks
• Well proven safety and easy to clean.
• Resistant to chemicals.
• Recyclable material.
• Robust and durable.
• Liquid level clearly visible through tank wall.
• Low weight for problem-free set-up.
• Easy to empty through flanged connectors.
• Temperature tolerance from -30°C to +80°C.
• Short installation time with quick-fit accessories.
• Large storage volumes can be achieved by connecting several tanks together.